Job Reference: 1458
Salary: £47,500 – £57,500 annum. Excellent package available
We have an opportunity for an experienced, Senior Site Engineer for a permanent position with an established Civil and Groundworks company
This is permanent, full time position and our client is an expert in civil engineering focusing on major earthworks, civils, muck shift, drainage, 278 works (Roads & Sewers) and highways.
As Senior Site Engineer you will be Managing key workers on site, ensuring all setting out is completed to the minimal tolerances to which my client works and supervising other engineers including Sub Agents in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives. Additionally you will ensure that high levels of health and safety, quality and environmental impact are adhered to.
A strong civil knowledge and commercial awareness are pre requisites for this role.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience of working as a Senior Engineer on similar civils projects.
- Able to supervise the entire civils site team and direct sub agents to ensure worked is to the required standard.
- Experience of infrastructure, drainage, muck shift, 278 work and highways is essential .
- Competent at QA checks.
- You will be report to the site based Project Manager.
- Carry out quality checks and raise any technical issues.
- Able to ensure Health & Safety compliance on site at all times
- Be from a recognised Civils / Groundworks background.
- Strong communication skills
- SSSTS or SMSTS is essential.
- 3 years plus experience on similar civils projects
- As the role covers most of Warwickshire it is essential that you live locally with easy access to the road networks. Places such as Birmingham and Coventry for example.
To apply, please use the Application Form or contact Innov8 Synergy Talent Management with a current CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org