Job Reference: 1466
Salary: £85,000 per annum
Location: Manchester, Lancashire
Logistics Programme Manager – Supply Chain & Logistics – FTC 12 Months Plus – North West – Up to £85,000.
Our client is a retailer with a number of leading international brands within its portfolio.
They are seeking an experienced Logistics Programme Manager with a significant proven track record within the apparel sector for the role. This is a high profile role within the business, leading strategic projects within the supply chain development function.
Our client focuses on opening new fulfilment centres, enhancing existing facilities and general development of the supply chain infrastructure to support business growth.
The role will be based in the North West with potential international travel.
- Salary up to £85,000
- Fixed Term Contract 12 Months +
- Working knowledge of ecommerce apparel industry and experience in warehouse operations and automation is essential
- Experience of working on Site and 3PL selection
- Working on the full life cycle of projects
- Solution design and vendor selection incl. business case development
- Fit out and installation planning experience
- Tech functional design and testing through to training
- The rollout, migration and go live of projects
- End to end management of large complex projects on time and in budget and through a team
- Appropriate governance and project management of a dependant group of projects
- Cross functional stakeholder management and communication to build up relationships within different functions of the business
- Manage programme uncertainty and manage the impact of this on the various projects
- Make recommendations on the prioritisation of the projects and work streams to ensure timely completion
- To create positive working experiences that fosters teamwork
Successful handover from project to BAU operations
To apply, please use the Application Form or contact Innov8 Synergy Talent Management with a current CV via email: email@example.com