Job Reference: 1550
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000
This is an outstanding position for someone who is working at CNC milling on the shop floor and wants to move to a position involving managing manufacturing processes from a business perspective. This position involves working with a company that operates with a strong business ethos and can offer a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Our client is looking to add an Experienced CNC Miller Machinist
to help support growth and the implementation of technology and we are searching for a qualified and ambitious individual who is seeking a new career challenge with an industry-leading precision engineering company.
The Profile of our client:
Our client focuses on high value and technical CNC milling and turning applications. They Supply a wide variety of different industries including Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil and Gas plus many more. They deliver a consistently high quality and reliable service to their customers and has a discernable customer-based focus – No challenge is too large for them.
The position involves:
- Program, set and operate jobs
- 4 axis milling
- Working off own initiative
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Heidenhain and Fanuc Controls
- Knowledge of Mastercam
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is technically minded and has CNC machine tool background
- Has at least 10 years experience with CNC Milling
- Has knowledge of CNC Tooling, CAD and CAM
- Is organised and can work efficiently
To apply, please use the Application Form or contact Innov8 Synergy Talent Management with a current CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org