Our customer are specialists in providing rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector including: construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
They are a FTSE100 business and a true global leader in equipment rental.
- On a day-day basis you’ll be responsible for managing all customer orders for one of our clients large national accounts.
- You’ll be based in a mixed office with Staff, you will be an ambassador for our “Customer First” culture, resolving any issues quickly and keeping your customers informed, so that they feel truly valued.
- You’ll build great working relationships and product knowledge which you will use to translate your customers’ requirements into the rental products and services that meet their needs.
- It will also be your role to manage the hire contract administration and ensure that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Naturally you will be a great coordinator, who enjoys planning and organising and working in a busy but friendly team environment.
What you will need to bring to the role from day one:
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably within a call centre environment
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Flexible and self-motivated, you’ll take the initiative and be keen to embrace new training opportunities
- Great communication skills – both verbal and written
- Effective administration, planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good IT/Computer skills. MS Office including Excel and Outlook & experience of database entry
Good working knowledge of the construction and/or plant & tool hire industry is desirable but full training will be provided
To apply, please use the Application Form or contact Innov8 Synergy Talent Management with a current CV via email: email@example.com