Our customer are specialists in providing rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector including: construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
They are a FTSE100 business and a true global leader in equipment rental.
- Delivering a best-in-class service whilst using product knowledge and expertise to maximise upselling opportunities
- Communicate with customers on the telephone, via email and responding to website requests
- Manage orders from enquiry to post-hire feedback, taking ownership of the customer journey and building relationships with regular customers
- Think on your feet and use your initiative to ensure delivery of the very best experience for the customers
- Must have Tool/Plant/Powered Access Hire/Civil Engineering/Construction experience
- Proven experience in a Customer Service role, preferably handling in-bound order/sales enquiries where you have used your skills and experience to successful complete transactions and satisfy your customers
- Experience in developing and utilising product knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills including negotiating and influencing.
- Comfortable using your own judgement and initiative to make decisions in line with our company policies and pricing structures
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- A good level of computer literacy in MS Office packages.
To apply, please use the Application Form or contact Innov8 Synergy Talent Management with a current CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org