Job Category: Plant Hire
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Avonmouth South West
Salary: 25000-30000 plus benefits
Automotive Contact Centre
Salary £25000 to £30,000 per annum plus benefits
Location Avonmouth, Southwest
Our customer are specialists in providing rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector including: construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
They are a FTSE100 business and a true global leader in equipment rental.
- Creation of daily transport routes to deliver high levels of customer services
- Responsible for route efficiency. Lead review process & compliance to optimise van/LGV schedules and 3PL usage
- Responsible for delivering the Operational Performance to the agreed KPI targets
- Working pro-actively to reduce missed time-slots & late deliveries
- Ensuring any transport issues arising from customers & drivers are resolved
- Briefing & De-Briefing drivers
- Proven experience in a Transport Planner role, preferably in the tool/plant hire industry
- Transport planning in a similar or transferable environment such as a Transport office managing multiple locations, drivers and vehicles with responsibility for routing and route optimisation, Transport compliance and O licence regulations
- Someone who has or is working towards Transport Manager CPC would be ideal
- Exceptional communication skills including negotiating and influencing.
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- A good level of computer literacy in MS Office packages.
To apply, please use the Application Form or contact Innov8 Synergy Talent Management with a current CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org