Job Category: Banking
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London South West
Salary: 90000 plus benefits
- London, South East
- Up to £90,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our client is a commercial European bank, we are looking to recruit a Credit Risk Manager with experience in project finance, energy and the infrastructure sector.
Essential job Duties of Credit Risk Manager
- Prime responsibility for formulation and punctual delivery of high quality credit submissions for approval. These will include amongst others a) robust analysis of all risks to include assessment of cashflow model and appropriate review of due diligence and documentation , b) review of project risk rating, c) appropriate downside analysis and d) ensuring observation of Bank credit policies.
- Active risk challenge role in dialogue with SF Origination when developing new deals, including where necessary participation in Client, Bank and Advisor meetings, constructive input into appropriate structures, security, covenants etc.
- Independent ongoing risk monitoring of own portfolio of project financings with sometimes complex legal structures, industrial technical process, financial modelling and regulatory issues. Timely completion of annual credit monitoring and submission of credit reviews if necessary, consent and waiver requests; approval of internal ratings and all other Bank systems and regulatory requirements.
- Identify any deteriorating credits promptly and ensure appropriate action including a) consideration for internal ‘Hotspots List’, Watch List and/or transfer to Work-Out.
Credit Risk Manager Requirements
- Good experience in Project Finance and Credit with strong analytical skillset.
- Familiarity with Project Finance documentation.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clients and other Banks/Advisors etc
- Representation of Bank in sector conferences; participation in internal task forces and ad-hoc project teams.
- Appraisal of new markets, products, structures in conjunction with SF and if necessary as part of New Product Process.
- Build-up and keep up-to-date market knowledge of Project Finance Energy and Infrastructure sector including appropriate external contacts.
- Gain a good understanding of project finance documentation.