Hire & Sales Co-ordinator – Birmingham
Salary £25K plus Benefits
• Overtime at an enhanced rate
• Employer contributory pension
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
Our client is a Plant Hire Solutions business and has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. They are looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help grow even further. As an employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. Their in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
As the first point of contact at our depots, Hire & Sales Coordinators, play a pivotal role in driving our business’ success, by building strong customer relationships, understanding their hire needs and ensuring we can meet them. This is a challenging, fast paced and rewarding role that provides a fantastic platform to grow and progress within the business.
Their nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to our customers across the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
A typical day will include:
• Processing all hire desk administration including customer and supplier queries
• Managing approx. 40-50 incoming and outgoing hires per day
• Ensuring sufficient stock levels to meet customer demand and maximise sales opportunities
• Load checking vehicles and working effectively with the depot team of drivers and fitters
• Resolving customer complaints and supplier issues efficiently
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
• Previous experience of working within a high-volume hire desk role is essential
• Excellent customer service skills with a focus on increasing sales
• Effective communicator with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Proficient IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook and Excel
• Strong team player with the ability to work to own initiative
• Although a plant & tool hire background would be great, as long as you have a proven passion for customer service and the drive to learn we can help with the rest.