Our client is a leading technology company and specialist in the design, build, support, and management of the UK’s critical digital infrastructure, drawing on decades of experience in mission critical communications and technology.
With a strong focus on key customer areas including transport, emergency services, network providers and the public sector. Our client’s expertise, accreditations and knowledge make them a trusted partner for organisations at the forefront of the digital revolution.
Are you looking for your next challenge? We are currently seeking experienced Civils Team Leaders to join our expanding team. We would love to hear from you if you have experience of fibre/ cable activities on external telecom infrastructure contracts.
Reporting to and tasked by the Supervisor locally, you will be employed to carry out Civils activities including, Excavation / Duct lay / Backfill / Reinstatement / Maintenance digs, clear blockages and pole lead-ins in the multiple surface categories to support the installation of optical fibre on the Openreach external network.
You will assist in the Compliance Management of Civils Operatives and be responsible for on Site Civils Equipment.
- Set up site in full accordance with NRSWA standards.
- Adhere to safe dig practices at all times.
- Complete milestone progress reports supported by photographs.
- Ensure Operatives in team are compliant in approved working practices.
- Ensure plant and Equipment is used correctly and in correct working order.
- Complete POWRA and maintain visitors log.
- Ensure all tooling is in good condition and calibrated in date where required.
Business Operations Skills – Experience & Accreditations:
- NRSWA Unit 1-9
- Driving licence
You’ll receive formal training and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line.
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with a reward scheme