Our client is a leading technology company and specialist in the design, build, support, and management of the UK’s critical digital infrastructure, drawing on decades of experience in mission critical communications and technology.
With a strong focus on key customer areas including transport, emergency services, network providers and the public sector. Our client’s expertise, accreditations and knowledge make them a trusted partner for organisations at the forefront of the digital revolution.
Civils Operative, Dorset – Permanent
Are you looking for your next challenge? We are currently seeking experienced Civils Operatives to join our expanding team. We would love to hear from you if you have experience of fibre/ cable activities on external telecom infrastructure contracts.
Excellent employee benefits: – we are committed to ensuring we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary, and benefits packages
Reporting to and tasked by the Supervisor, you will be employed to complete maintenance digs, clear blockages and pole lead-ins in the highway and footway to support the installation of optical fibre.
• Set up site in full accordance with NRSWA
• Complete milestone progress reports with supporting photographs
• Ensure all tooling is in good condition and calibrated in date where required
• Complete POWRA (Point of work risk assessments) and maintain visitors’ log
• Excavate, backfill and manage spoil on site
• Complete cold lay re-instatement in line with Section 72 Standards
Business Operations Skills – Experience & Accreditations:
• NRSWA Unit 1-3
• Driving licence
Safety Conscious – is pro-active in matters of safety and is committed to keeping pace with standards and legislation. Drives a safety-first culture with own team, suppliers and customers.
Quality Focussed – knows the importance of a right first-time culture, is a clear and proactive communicator promoting best practice across the business.
You’ll receive formal training and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line.
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Join us and you can expect to receive:
• 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
• Company pension scheme
• A range of family friendly policies• Occupational health support
• Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with reward scheme