Our client is a leading technology company and specialist in the design, build, support, and management of the UK’s critical digital infrastructure, drawing on decades of experience in mission critical communications and technology.
With a strong focus on key customer areas including transport, emergency services, network providers and the public sector. Our client’s expertise, accreditations and knowledge make them a trusted partner for organisations at the forefront of the digital revolution.
Telecoms Supervisor, Plymouth- Permanent
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have proven experience supervising cable and civils gang working on or off the highways network. If so, we would love to hear from you.
You’ll be working in a part of the business that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to City Fibre and other external network providers. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.
Excellent employee benefits: – we are committed to ensuring we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary, and benefits packages
Reporting to the Direct Labour Depot Manager you will be employed to supervise the Civils and Flex Operatives in the performance of their daily tasks. Ensuring that they are following the programme of works, you will be responsible for driving productivity and compliance across all areas at all times.
- Coordinate and record multiple site meeting with varying authorities.
- Carry out daily toolbox audits and safety audits
- Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
- Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site. (NRSWA)
- Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered, Updating SOLO Notes via Handheld device.
- Report daily to the line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
- Ensure all Job Pack Supporting Documents including ‘Box to Box’ Diagrams and Openreach A537 forms are completed accurately and to specification.
- Ensure that all Traffic Management / TTRO requirements are met and recorded
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- NRSWA Unit 1,10-16
- SA001, SA002a
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Good communication, people management and leadership skills
- Experience of the Openreach external network
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one
Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with a Reward scheme