- Permanent Role*
Salary £28000-£30000 (Plus Benefits)
An excellent opportunity to enhance your career with a market leading company, with over 25 years’ experience manufacturing various steel products. Our client recognises the contribution of all the team members this will add to continued success and growth of the business
and in return they will provide a secure, stable and satisfying employment.
Working hours – 8.30am to 5.00pm (Monday to Thursday) and 08.30am to 4.30pm on Friday. However, as this position will involve working with employees on the factory floor flexibility is required
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person that would like to learn and develop their professional experience and be a crucial part of the team.
Purpose of the role:
To fulfil educational requirements of new and existing staff. Administer needs assessments, gauge skill shortages and then address these through tailored manufacturing and health and safety training programs.
What does the job involve?
• Carry out overhead crane lifting, slinging training and FLT Training & Assessing
• Carry out manual handling training
• Carry out other health & safety critical training as required by the business
• Maintain accurate documents
• Identifying skill gaps
• Administering Training plans
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Experience working in a heavy manufacturing and/or metal environment
• Experience working with overhead cranes
• Experience operating forklift trucks
• Train the trainer Qualification
• Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation and reporting skills
• Willing to undertake further self-training and development.