Our client has continued to grow having five divisions supported by twelve complimentary precision engineering and metal treatment businesses across ten global sites.
Our clients success has been built upon their unique ability to utilise the capabilities from each of these companies to create market leading integrated solutions, tailored to meet the specific needs of each of their customers.
Their ability to offer end-to-end solutions, supported by their team of over six hundred skilled specialists puts them at the cutting-edge of the industry.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supporting not only the internal Quality Department but also Business Development
• Owning and maintaining and target setting of the Company Quality Management Systems
• Being proficient in Auditing for Quality/Environmental and also Health + Safety to meet all BSi criteria
• Attending meetings with Customers/Management and Shop floor teams to ensure legislation and drawing requirements are all met
• Ability to carry out quality departmental requirements also being key to Part Inspection and being able to measure parts utilising first principals and Faro Arm (Training will be provided)
• Working to customer specifications and exceeding the set standards.
• Time management and the ability to work to set deadlines to meet business requirements
• Setting up/maintaining of business directories to support business growth
• Ability to work on own initiative and support change
• Professional approach to internal and external customers
• To be proficient in Word/Excel and PowerPoint packages
• To run and maintain the drawing stores as the lead engineer for quality
• Scanning and logging of all work packs ensuring all records are maintained and backed up to ensure auditory compliance
• Working to the highest Standards to support the team’s growth.
• To be aware of your own surroundings and personal space
• Reporting to supervision and achieving of deadlines to support operational teams as required