Reporting to: Warranty Manager
Location: West Midlands
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £ 30,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays per annum, secure free parking, subsidised canteen, Healthcare and Cash Plan, pension (salary sacrifice scheme, employee contribution 4% employer 8%), death in service (3x annual salary)
With over 40 years of experience in the European automotive trade, our client has created the best possible growth in the industry.
Their operations include distribution of well-known global quality brands, car finance, logistics, spare parts, accessories and PDI. They have received awards for best customer satisfaction, best dealer satisfaction and largest market share worldwide.
Their vision assumes that success is achieved by meeting their common goals, which are:
- No:1 in Employee satisfaction
- No:1 in Dealer satisfaction
- No:1 in Customer satisfaction
- Constant growth
- Profitability for all stakeholders
Currently our client operates in the following countries:
UK, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, China.
The Warranty Analyst is the key contact between both our Dealers, Manufacturers and Third-party suppliers. They must fully understand the manufacturers and suppliers’ policies and procedures in order to analyse Dealer submitted claims, ensuring that all warranty claims submitted are done so with proper compliance, accuracy and supporting evidence according to the manufacturers policies and procedures.
The Warranty Analyst will check the legitimacy of the dealer submitted claim and then ensure that the cost of the warranty claim is recovered from the manufacturer or third-party supplier.
Key responsibilities and will include:
- Processing Authorisation Requests and Warranty claims from their respective Franchised Dealer networks
- Maintaining daily contact with all our manufacturers, uploading on to and retrieving claims from their Warranty Systems
- Identifying and resolving system or input queries and problems
- Collecting claim supporting evidence prior to claim approval
- Correcting claims where necessary and resubmitting for evaluation and acceptance
- Maintenance of customer records and warranty details
- Collecting and evaluating, prior to submission to the line manager all relevant information and documentation to support out of warranty goodwill requests
- Where necessary, evaluation of displaced parts to confirm accuracy of claim submitted
- Facilitated recovery and return of displaced parts to respective manufacturers
- Handling of dealer queries relating to denied or returned claims
- Monitoring dealers claim submissions and reporting to line manager any specific issues, i.e. Unusual claim profile, poor claim submission, training requirements.
- Where required assist with and/or perform warranty audits
- Where required assist with and/or perform warranty training
- Supporting with general administration duties
- Support line manager with their day-to-day warranty tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within an automotive warranty/claims department.
- Have good I.T Skills – including but not limited to MS Office suite of products,
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Professional and polite
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to time manage, multi-task, and prioritise
- Good Motor Vehicle mechanical knowledge