Our client has a proud record of performance to delivering efficient and reliable MEP Installation services.
Their diligent approach is based on a philosophy of consistency, quality and their people are critical to building trust and customer satisfaction.
Investing in individuals is crucial to their business. They operate with a hard-working, skilled team consisting of over 500 employees who all contribute to the continued success and growth of the business.
Working alongside an experienced Senior QS and Senior Project Manager on a central London residential scheme. The appointed candidate will implement a detailed, concise and fully integrated Project Valuation Programme. They will also monitor and report contract performance and deviations.
- Manage feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs and engaging all team members from the project launch to ensure that the best solution is obtained.
- Single point of contact to fully understand project’s commercial needs, evaluating different options to fulfil them and propose the best solutions in a reasonable, professional way.
- Manage cost throughout the project stages through to financial close and during construction. Assisting when required with regards to cost evaluation, procurement and variation advice.
- Accurately report and monitor, to forecast correctly, monthly cost reporting.
- Remain the single point of accountability for reporting weekly and monthly commercial reports to the Commercial Manager and Commercial Director.
- Handle procurement of sub-contractor packages and present their selection for approval of said packages by Commercial Director.
- Prepare and monitor all supporting documentation for extension of time and loss in expense claims, in line with the contract documentation.
- Monitor project variations, project claims and compile all supporting documents, ensuring all the relevant project files are updated for review by the company’s Commercial Manager.
- Minimise the cost and enhance value for money for projects, whilst still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Cashflow to be prepared and monitored for the project.
- All costs applicable to the project to be monitored including preliminaries through the approval, sign off of orders and the reviewing of invoices applicable to the project.
- Prepare monthly client applications for payments and follow through to receipt of client certificate, in line with the works completed on site and cash flow position.
- Contract administration of the main contract to protect Cilantro Engineering’s position and safeguard any issues.
- Administration of Sub-contractors’ contracts, to ensure fair and efficient management of Sub-contractor packages.
- Assess Sub-contractors’ application for payments, to ensure a fair valuation in line with the progress on site and with their contracts.
- Other job-related duties as they arise from new company processes.