Salary £35,000 t0 £40,000 OTE £60,000 (All other Benefits incl. Co Car, Bonus Scheme, Pension,
Regions (South East, London & Home Counties)
Our global customer was founded in 1992, and their vision is to change the way the world cleans. Using Nature’s power, their aim has always been to replace harmful chemicals, eliminate waste and deliver truly sustainable cleaning solutions.
They are a leading advocate in the global recognition of biotechnology and sustainable solutions for the cleaning industry. As such, they make biotechnology a part of everyday life. They offer products that offer high levels of performance combined with highly sustainable profiles.
For over 29 years, their R&D has been focused on the development of sustainable products, driven wherever possible by their unique biotechnology.
We are looking for a New Business Development Executive to join our team there, dynamic and very successful UK operations team. This person will be responsible for sourcing new prospects, negotiating with them, and closing sales deals in and around London and surrounding areas.
Standard deliverables include meeting sales quotas, positive customer relations, and increasing company revenue.
Reporting and working closely with the UK’s National Sales Director the holder of this position must bring a high level of energy, creativity, leadership and be a great team player.
- Sourcing new prospects
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Consulting and building strong relationships while growing sales and presenting solutions to meet client needs
- Achieving sales targets through new product introduction and promotions
- Prepare and present customised solutions to meet the needs of each client situation
- Follow-up with established clients to ensure expectations are met/exceeded
- Work closely with internal team members to ensure an outstanding customer service experience and business growth.
- Strong communication, organisational, analytical and time management skills.
- Maintain accurate records of customer information in CRM
- Polished professional with a consultative business approach
- Positive, proactive and goal oriented individual who enjoys working with people both in-person and over the phone
- Creative problem solver who loves winning and believes in continual learning as a way to stay at the top of their game.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Exceptional organisation and customer service skills including sound methods for follow up
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Dynamic, motivated professional with solid initiative and a passion for developing client relationships
- Computer skills (familiar with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Full Drivers licence with no more than 3 points
- The successful candidate will ideally be based in the South East