Salary £65,000 to £85,000 OTE £140,000 + (All other Benefits incl Co Car, Bonus Scheme, Pension Bonus Scheme is negotiable)
Our global customer was founded in 1992 and they are a global award-winning bio-tech business, and their vision is to change the way the world cleans. Using Nature’s power, our aim has always been to replace harmful chemicals, eliminate waste and deliver truly sustainable cleaning solutions.
They are a leading advocate in the global recognition of biotechnology and sustainable solutions for the cleaning industry. As such, they make biotechnology a part of everyday life. They offer products that offer high levels of performance combined with highly sustainable profiles.
For over 29 years, their R&D has been focused on the development of sustainable products, driven wherever possible by their unique biotechnology.
● Work closely with their EU Head of sales and Group Management to set strategies and targets for the UK business
● Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
● Developing relationships with clients
● Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
● Maximising new business development opportunities
● Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
● Be the main point of engagement for our Key Distributors and our National Distributors
● Overseeing a sales team (Regional Sales managers and Technical managers)
○ Provide individual and team targets for each RSM, TSM and Distributor, and provide regular feedback on performance vs target to each RSM (data to be supplied by Ops).
○ Ensure RSMs are sufficiently trained, and arrange additional training where necessary (assistance will be provided by other departments as required, e.g. Operations, Scientific Affairs, Global Solutions etc.)
● Excellent sales and negotiation skills
● Good business sense
● The ability to motivate and lead a team
● Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
● Excellent communication skills
● Good planning and organisational skills
● The ability to work calmly under pressure
● Good IT, budget and report writing skills
● A full driving licence Additional Notes: A certain level of travel may be required to fulfil the above. It will be the responsibility of the SD to decide on what occasions travel to customers is most appropriate