Job Category: Debt Management
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Manchester
Salary: £19000-£20000 Realistic OTE £32000
Collection Sales Agent – Manchester
Basic Salary £19,000 – £20,000 Realistic OTE £32,000 PA
Excellent Benefits on offer to include
- 37.5 hours a week on a rota between 8.30am and 7pm
- Full-Time permanent position
- Extensive training and development programme
- Market Leading Business with excellent career plans and rewards packages
Please note, this is a full-time, permanent role and applicants must be able to work the full range of shift patterns applicable to the role – this can include Saturday mornings.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
- Looking for that opportunity with an industry leading business to build a career
- Previous experience within an internal sale or collection’s role
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to positively resolve situations
- Keen to excel in a great work environment
- Confident in your ability to achieve realistic targets and benefit financially
- Strong work ethic and happy to work on your own initiative
- Our Client is part of a market leading multi divisional debt management and collections business – employing over 500 people in the UK and growing year on year
- Specialists in the recovery of outstanding parking charges
- Based in great offices just off the M60 in Manchester
- Modern organisation that delivers excellence to customers and clients
- Using technology and people to transform the resolution of outstanding debts
- Rapidly growing organisation offering opportunities to all our team
- Excellent staff retention and ongoing development
What is the role?
- Resolving low value outstanding parking charges from individuals
- Predominantly dealing with inbound calls with first call resolution
- Managing difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner
- Entering accurate records of customer interactions
- Following processes and guidelines to deliver great service
- Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
- Delivering or developing your skills with multi-channel communication.
- Day to day handling of mutli channel communication.