Division – Plant Fleet Services
Based in Derby but can be done remotely
Salary £30-£40K DOE, Plus other fantastic company benefits on offer NOW
About Our Customer
Our customer is a leading global company in the construction industry and provides vital services to the lives of millions of people across the UK and beyond. They take pride in the work we do and take pride in giving their employees the opportunity to make a difference in the world and create something they can be proud of.
About The Role
The opportunity to create is all around you. Whatever your level, whatever your role, whatever the project, you’ll be able to take initiative here and get stuck in. A major branch of their business is their Plant & Fleet team who provide the complete package of plant, vehicles, and equipment across their UK network.
Join their fantastic Plant & Fleet team as a Survey & Communications Product Support in Derby, where you have the opportunity to be part of a highly skilled team and have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
Our clients Plant & Fleet Services proudly provides comprehensive plant, vehicle and equipment services to the Group in the UK. From their innovative Site Mobilisation Hub, they make sure that HGVs, tower and crawler cranes, and piling equipment (and more) get to the right place at the right time.
What you’ll be doing
As a Survey & Communications Product Support you will be:
• Identifying hardware and software solutions.
• Troubleshooting technical issues.
• Diagnosing and repairing faults.
• Resolving network issues.
• Installing and configuring hardware and software.
• Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
• Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
• Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
• Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
• Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
• Managing multiple cases at one time.
• Testing and evaluating new technologies.
• Ensuring all demonstrations and/or training sessions are conducted in a professional, organised, efficient and informative manner.
Who we’re looking for
To join us in this role, you must have the following:
• Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
• Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Hold a full UK driving licence
• High level of IT literacy particularly in word and excel and PowerPoint
• Technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills
What our client can do for you:
• Competitive salary.
• Provide training to develop your skills further.
• Generous Annual Leave allowance.
• Pension scheme.
• Paid overtime.
• Subsistence provided where applicable.
• Why work for our client
Day in, day out, their teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.