Call Centre Agent – Customer -Services (Home/Office Based Sheffield)
Salary Full Time £22,000 plus a monthly bonus based on your performance, giving you a realistic earning potential of £25,000 + per year
Excellent Benefits also on offer – 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Do you have the ability to communicate and adapt to people?
Do you think you are customer focused?
Do you take pride in your work?
Have you got the ability to multitask?
Are you self-motivated?
Is flexibility important to you?
Would you like to work for a market leading company?
Working shifts between 8am to 8pm – Monday to Friday, this is a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours, Work will be split between home and office based in Sheffield.
If you´re a Mother/Father wanting to return to work or a person with vast experience and has transferable skills then, our client can offer a rewarding career with stability and a career development plan.
Our Client is a market leading company in the debt management sector. They operate and work in partnership work with some of the largest retail, banking and commercial businesses around the UK to help recover overdue debts and arrange payment solutions, helping people clear their debts.
Working shifts between 8am to 8pm – Monday to Friday, This a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours, Work will be split between home and office based in Sheffield.
Our client has realistic and serious, ambitious growth plans, they are looking to strengthen their team based from offices just north of Sheffield City Centre. Our customer is a forward-thinking employer, and they have different specialist companies within their group infrastructure – employing over 500 plus people, in debt recovery, throughout the UK.
They work with some of the largest retail, banking and commercial businesses around the UK to help recover overdue debts and arrange payment solutions, helping people clear their debts.
- You will be making and receiving telephone calls from businesses and individuals to recover outstanding debts
- Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner with customers over the telephone
- Entering accurate records of conversations and payment agreements into a customer database
- Following processes and guidelines regarding debt collection
- Working in an open plan, contact centre environment – achieving personal and team targets
- Accurately entering customer payment details into our systems – ensuring these are entered correctly first time around
- Previous experience working in a call centre or credit control type role is important
- Clear and confident communications skills – both writing/data entry and over the telephone
- Being comfortable working to targets – earning more money based on your achievements
- Strong IT skills – we use different technologies and systems and need you to pick these up quickly
- Happy to make outgoing telephone calls to customers – on occasions these can be difficult conversations
- Problem solving abilities – able to ask the right questions to get the information you need
Successful applicants will be required to complete CCJ/DBS and other background checks prior to starting employment.