Based in London
Salary Up To £24,000 pa
36.5hrs per week 08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Thursday 08.30 – 16.00 Fridays
25 days annual leave plus the normal statuary holidays
Our client is one of the UK’s leading mechanical and electrical building services contractors.
They specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, drainage, plumbing and electrical solutions for the Residential, Hotel, Care Homes, Student Accommodation, Leisure and Commercial sectors.
From their offices in Birmingham and London, they manage projects from the concept stage to completion, working in collaboration with their customers and supply chain while retaining the friendliness and support of a traditional family firm.
Due to their continued success and growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join our friendly and busy team at our Head Office in their Birmingham or London office. This is a full-time permanent role and is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a real opportunity to progress within the Company.
We are looking for a determined and hardworking individual who is well organised and has a keen eye for detail. You must be positive, enthusiastic, and approachable and have the ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
A Trainee Business Systems Auditor is responsible for the assistance of assessing and protecting a company’s internal information systems and monitoring the integrated management system. You will carry out regular audits, both office and site based, that are designed to analyse technology processes, business controls, and programmes and identify any weaknesses that may be present within the system. You are then able to suggest improvements that will safeguard internal information, make the system more reliable, and prevent potential security breaches.
Basic duties will include:
• Developing and implementing audit procedures
• Analysing information technology processes
• Identifying internal control risks within the Integrated Management System
• Creating strategies to improves the company
• Working with our internal audit procedures
• Writing, preparing and submitting audit reports
• Assisting with External BSI Audits
Essential Knowledge and Skills
• Computer literate
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office systems
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Excellent observational skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Numeracy skills
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of the construction industry, particularly in the mechanical and electrical sector.
• To be able to understand and interpret drawings and pick up any unforeseen problems
• To have a basic understanding of design principles
• Experience working in an office environment
• Experience with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 preferred but not essential
• Experience working within the construction industry preferred but not essential