Based in Birmingham
3 days a week £24000 PRO RATA per annum 6 month contract
Our client is one of the UK’s prestigious leading mechanical and electrical building services contractors. They are an award-winning business with an excellent history and background and understand the importance of customer satisfaction.
They specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, drainage, plumbing and electrical services for a whole host of vertical markets.
They manage projects from the concept stage to completion, working in collaboration with their customers and supply chain while retaining the friendliness and support of a traditional family firm
The welfare and wellbeing of their staff is paramount in everything they do.
• Drafting recruitment advertisements and updating company web site and job boards.
• Supporting the HR Manager and Line management with interview processes.
• Supporting the development of group wide people initiatives.
• Taking a lead on absence management case work.
• Participating in discipline and grievance issues.
• Supporting the HR with the development of HR Policy and procedure.
• Completion of references
• Onboarding of staff and contract personnel
Qualifications & Technical Competencies
• CIPD qualified or working towards.
• IT literate- Excel/Word/Power Point/Outlook
• Good communicator at all levels.
• Able to manage workload and take on specific HR related project initiatives and run with them to completion