Derby, United Kingdom
£55000 – £65000 per annum, Benefits: car/car allowance
We are currently dealing with a major Engineering contractor who are looking at recruiting a Senior Project Manager within their Derby office to provide support to the team in delivering reports, activities and deliverables to programme, quality & budget through the use & development of appropriate systems & processes.
As the Senior Project Manager typical job duties can include, but not limited to:
• Input to resourcing systems & estimates to ensure functions can maintain adequate resource capability.
• Support the Engineering team to create & maintain Project Management systems to show project status & health,
• Provide specific support across the project portfolio for Commercial Reporting, Project Manage Reporting, Planning, and DWWP relating to the processes
• Manage project change, building cost & programme impacts whilst maintaining an appropriate register.
• Ensure appropriate early warning notices (EWNs) are raised to project teams/clients prior to their impacts to allow mitigation discussions.
• Introducing and supporting innovative approaches to reporting and governance;
• Engineering background, ideally within Rail
• Experience in dealing with Stakeholders.
• APMP, Prince 2 or similar Project Management certification desirable
• Experience in working within a similar Rail Project Managers position
As mentioned, this position is based in Derby, operating a hybrid working policy so could suit candidates in the surrounding Derbyshire and West Midlands regions such as Birmingham or Nottingham.