Sales Executive – Permanent
Salary £20,000 pa plus a target driven bonus scheme
Company phone and laptop
Mon to Friday – 40-hour week Monday to Thursday 0800-1630 & Friday 0800 to 1400
Holidays 20 days plus 8 statutory
About Our Customer
Our customer is a company that has been involved in manufacturing for over 35 years and believe in ethics and doing things professionally and efficiently. As an employer they invest and manage extensively into their internal customers i.e., their staff.
They recognise that the service needs of their customers are changing, as they now compete in an increasingly competitive global market. To respond to this change, they now cater for this growing trend for global procurement via our overseas manufacturing facilities, whilst still offering UK manufacture and supply when requested.
Their overseas facility has been successfully trading for over 25 years. They are also pleased to confirm that they are fully accredited to the prestigious IATF 16949.
Our customer has a proactive approach to quality within their business as it is their firm belief that quality should be designed into a product, not sought-after manufacture. In order to achieve this, we firstly assure that they can achieve their clients brief, via a process of contract review.
To be part of our client’s business, you will be…….
· Highly motivated and driven by providing a first-class customer experience
· A good listener, who cares about customers
· A true consultative salesperson, able to guide the customer to finding the right solution
· A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking to
· You must record all sales and client data on their bespoke CRM system
· Be respectful to your colleagues and all customers
· Always understand what all the other departments deliver upon
· You must be a team player
· Be knowledgeable of successful sales techniques and processes
To Be successful we require;
· A good sales track record and you are able to demonstrate your successful experience in both direct or telesales
· Experience of web sales (eBay, Amazon) would be beneficial
· Preferably experienced in engineering and or medical equipment sales
· You must posses’ excellent IT skills
· Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
· Must possess a can-do attitude
· That you can prioritise and multi-task your work load