This is a full-time, permanent role.
£25,000 basic salary
28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Refreshments and Complimentary Fruit Offering
Onsite Car Park
Please note this is a full-time, hybrid permanent role working 37.5 hours per week.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
To be successful in the role you would need to demonstrate:
- Previous practical office administration experience
- Attention to detail – able to spot errors and rectify mistakes quickly
- Being comfortable in using a variety of technologies and software systems
- A positive and results orientated approach in a team environment
- Being calm and understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to interact effectively at all levels
- Confident in dealing with customers over the telephone – often in difficult circumstances
- You will work to procedures and policies designed for the team
As a leader in the debt recovery enforcement sector, our customer has been operating for over 40 years’ supporting hundreds of local authorities and corporate clients. You will be joining during an exciting time to become part of a team that contribute to achieving our visions for the future.
Our customer looks after its people, making sure you’re happy in your work and given everything you need to succeed. They have created friendly, welcoming workplaces where everyone is working towards the same cause, providing the best possible services for their local authorities and their corporate clients in the various multi sectors.
With offices based in the Worcestershire area, close to both the M40/M42 motorway network, we are easily accessible from Birmingham, Worcestershire and Warwickshire.
Due to expansion and exciting plans, they are looking to recruit a Customer Resolution Specialist to join the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Investigate formal complaints regarding the service provided by the Company within the prescribed time limits
Conduct & record interviews with both Enforcement Agents and office-based colleagues, where necessary in relation to formal complaints
- Resolve complaints to the satisfaction of the client, customer, third party and/or the Company by determining and instigating the appropriate corrective action
- Respond to each complaint by the most appropriate means, whether this is by letter, e/mail or telephone
- Take individual responsibility for the integrity and accuracy of investigations and responses, ensuring honest and thorough feedback
- Assist in the reporting to departmental managers on a regular basis, ensuring that preventive action is applied in order to prevent similar complaints in the future
- Analyse all complaints on a regular basis to ensure the effectiveness of the complaints procedure and determine any further preventive action and adopt best practice and continued improvement to the customer journey
- Update the complaints tracker, individual case notes/files and client files with details of formal complaints from start to resolution
- Process vehicle and goods removed cases including dealing with third party claims
- Process GDPR related enquiries, Freedom of Information and all Data requests such as but not limited to Subject Access requests within the prescribed time limits.
- Record and process Trace Rectifications with our Trace Partners and raise concerns as deemed necessary
- Assistance with any other duties that are within the scope of the job purpose
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. It promotes a culture where diversity is valued, respected and built upon, attracts and retains a workforce based on merit and ability and is reflective of the communities it is part of.